I didn't receive a confirmation e-mail.
If you did not receive a confirmation e-mail for your Thebitzone.com account, it is likely that It was sent to the "Spam" folder.
1. Check the "Spam" folder for an e-mail from Thebitzone.com with the subject line "Registration on the exchange Thebitzone.com";
2. In the e-mail, you will see a link to confirm the action. Click the link to complete your account registration.
If the e-mail is not in the "Spam" folder:
- Check your Promotions folder (if you are using gmail)
- Check that the e-mail address you entered is correct - enter the correct address to complete registration;
- Make sure you haven't used this e-mail address before - if you have used this e-mail before, the system will let you know that someone is already using this e-mail address;
- E-mail for account activation is available for a limited amount of time - if you ignore the activation of the account, you will need to create a new one;
- If nothing from this list has not helped, please contact support.