TheBitZone
Do you trade BTC to atlcoins? What? Where? - Printable Version

+- TheBitZone (http://thebitzone.com)
+-- Forum: Bitcoin Discussions (http://thebitzone.com/Forum-Bitcoin-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General Bitcoin Chat (http://thebitzone.com/Forum-General-Bitcoin-Chat)
+--- Thread: Do you trade BTC to atlcoins? What? Where? (/Thread-Do-you-trade-BTC-to-atlcoins-What-Where)

Pages: 1 2 3

Do you trade BTC to atlcoins? What? Where? - bitcoingeek - 01-28-2017

Hey guys. I haven't seen a thread about this topic. I was just curious if you also trade your bitcoin in any altcoins.

So, do you trade btc to altcoins?
If yes, what altcoins do you trade with your btc?
And ofcourse, what are your favorite exchanges?

Me personally used to trade some of my btc to PSB, ICOB, TRUMP and some other altcoins that has an active market. I'm trading at C-CEX, Cryptopia and Nova.

RE: Do you trade BTC to atlcoins? What? Where? - inTech - 01-28-2017

When I trade Bitcoin for Altcoin, I usally do it at Bittrex. I also have YoBit account but I rarely do trading there.

I am now holding onto a few potential and trusted Altcoin like Litecoin and HYPER.

RE: Do you trade BTC to atlcoins? What? Where? - bitcoingeek - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 04:34 AM)inTech Wrote: When I trade Bitcoin for Altcoin, I usally do it at Bittrex. I also have YoBit account but I rarely do trading there.

I am now holding onto a few potential and trusted Altcoin like Litecoin and HYPER.
I don't have Bittrex account but I do have YoBit though I haven't used it in trading.

How's hyper in market?

RE: Do you trade BTC to atlcoins? What? Where? - inTech - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 05:36 AM)bitcoingeek Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 04:34 AM)inTech Wrote: When I trade Bitcoin for Altcoin, I usally do it at Bittrex. I also have YoBit account but I rarely do trading there.

I don't have Bittrex account but I do have YoBit though I haven't used it in trading.

HYPER is not doing so good lately. It is a very good Altcoin in the past but everything went down when their only developer went inactive. The price dropped heavily during the past few months. The community is now trying to do a community take-over. Hopefully that will keep the coin alive again.

RE: Do you trade BTC to atlcoins? What? Where? - bitcoingeek - 01-28-2017

(01-28-2017, 01:10 PM)inTech Wrote:
(01-28-2017, 05:36 AM)bitcoingeek Wrote:

HYPER is not doing so good lately. It is a very good Altcoin in the past but everything went down when their only developer went inactive. The price dropped heavily during the past few months. The community is now trying to do a community take-over. Hopefully that will keep the coin alive again.

I recently knew that HYPER is a gaming cryptocurrency and supports several game servers. Seems good. I think even the community will take over, the developer is still needed to take the lead. Anyway, I hope that trading will still go well so that it won't be delisted in the exchange and HYPER coin becomes hyper in the market again.

RE: Do you trade BTC to atlcoins? What? Where? - ppee - 02-03-2017

I don't trade bitcoin for altcoin because they all sucks. All altcoin become dump coin only a few stand out like litecoin and ether but i am too late to join them. I think for starter it is best to stay with bitcoin before jump-ship to new altcoin.

RE: Do you trade BTC to atlcoins? What? Where? - bitcoingeek - 02-06-2017

(02-03-2017, 05:20 PM)ppee Wrote: I don't trade bitcoin for altcoin because they all sucks. All altcoin become dump coin only a few stand out like litecoin and ether but i am too late to join them. I think for starter it is best to stay with bitcoin before jump-ship to new altcoin.

Maybe better to say most of them and not all because as you've said so there are coins who stand out. I think it's never too late, if you want to trade you can still do so, just know when to buy or sell to have profit. Just some thoughts.

RE: Do you trade BTC to atlcoins? What? Where? - inTech - 02-10-2017

(01-28-2017, 11:23 PM)bitcoingeek Wrote: [snip]

I recently knew that HYPER is a gaming cryptocurrency and supports several game servers. Seems good. I think even the community will take over, the developer is still needed to take the lead. Anyway, I hope that trading will still go well so that it won't be delisted in the exchange and HYPER coin becomes hyper in the market again.

Sadly the price of HYPER is declining and is about to get delisted from Bittrex. The community take-over did not take off because no one want to take the lead - maybe they are just too shy. I tried to encourage some active community members of HYPER to do a take over but nothing much happened. There is some other promising gaming currency in the market today. Smile.

RE: Do you trade BTC to atlcoins? What? Where? - bitcoingeek - 02-11-2017

(02-10-2017, 12:54 PM)inTech Wrote:

Sadly the price of HYPER is declining and is about to get delisted from Bittrex. The community take-over did not take off because no one want to take the lead - maybe they are just too shy. I tried to encourage some active community members of HYPER to do a take over but nothing much happened. There is some other promising gaming currency in the market today. Smile.

Not good for the investors. Is Bittrex the only exchange where the coin was listed?
Yes, not sure of the others though. What I know is GameCredits. It was listed in different exchanges like Polo and Bittrex too

RE: Do you trade BTC to atlcoins? What? Where? - inTech - 02-11-2017

(02-11-2017, 12:30 AM)bitcoingeek Wrote:
(02-10-2017, 12:54 PM)inTech Wrote:

Not good for the investors. Is Bittrex the only exchange where the coin was listed?
Yes, not sure of the others though. What I know is GameCredits. It was listed in different exchanges like Polo and Bittrex too

As far as I am aware, yes, Bittrex is the only exchange in which that listed HYPER.

Coin2 is another promising gaming related altcoin. I don't have time (or should I say investment ... shh!) to look for altcoin to invest into.