Current TheBitZone Pot: 0.0001
[Support/RoadMap] Spacey The Bird Bitcoin Adventure [Mobile Game]
This the thread where we manage our Support and RoadMap for Spacey The Bird.

Don't Know about Spacey The bird?

Visit Here -->http://thebitzone.com/Thread-Spacey-The-Bird-Mobile-Game-Bitcoin-Rewards
Known Bugs to Be Resolved in Next Version

LeaderBoard is Showing 0th instead of 1st for the top person.
(Ok my bad need to add one to lists , would fix in next version!)

Silver Shield Not being credited After watching Video Ad
(This has been reported Twice would see if this is an issue and fix this!)

A secret Bug about powers that has crept in and is potential cheat
(Would fix it before anyone exploits this badly!)

Upcoming New Features To be Added
  • Support For INSTANT FaucetHub Withdrawals.
  • Working on adding a Xp (experience) system so you earn experience every game.
  • Working on adding Levels which will be unlocked by Xp or by Coins.
  • Working on adding purchasing of lives by using Satoshi.
  • Another Anti-Cheat Feature to be added which will prevent cheats

Next Payments Date: Payments would be Processed on 7/01/2017 ( Saturday)

Do you know any other bug/Exploit ? Please report here. Also If you wish some feature to be added post below. We regularly monitor this thread.
Together We Grow ! Together we Rise .
In my country,mobile data is a bit expensive and I noticed that bitcoin mobile apps tend to consume a lot of data and at the end of the month,u find out that ur satoshi profit can't even cover ur data charges.
(01-02-2017, 06:41 PM)Collinberg Wrote: In my country,mobile data is a bit expensive and I noticed that bitcoin mobile apps tend to consume a lot of data and at the end of the month,u find out that ur satoshi profit can't even cover ur data charges.

Yup this does happen with normally any mobile game which pays something. Because we have to store data on servers and fetch from there to save cheating.
If we store everything on local then some small hackers can also exploit the game. Thats why they consume data. Play them in wifi. Tongue
If WiFi was  easily accessible,data cost would have been greatly reduced,getting an open WiFi in my area is like winning the lottery
I don't play phone game. It is not because of data charge but it is uncomparable to pc gaming that have better 3d graphics and all.

(01-02-2017, 07:27 PM)Collinberg Wrote: If WiFi was  easily accessible,data cost would have been greatly reduced,getting an open WiFi in my area is like winning the lottery

I guess it is very hard for you go get on tbz right? Thank you very much for winning the lottery and spent the prize here. @inTech you gotta pay @Collinberg a lot of bitcoin! Angry
Thank @James ,I subscribe to a monthly data bundle that has a data cap of 1.5GB monthly but hopefully,when I start earning,I would increase my data bundle so that I can be active 24/7
@Zenithin, I'm a user of Spacey the bird app. I just want to suggest about adding the Satoshi amount received when the game is over. Maybe together with the Saved Birds, Gold Coins, High Score and Total Coins. It will help the user to know how worth it saving more birds per play and do their best to be listed in the leaderboard. Thank you

By the way, great upcoming features Smile
Tested site where we can earn BTC?
 Read the REMINDERS & post in Gather Bitcoin section
(01-07-2017, 01:13 AM)bitcoingeek Wrote: @Zenithin, I'm a user of Spacey the bird app. I just want to suggest about adding the Satoshi amount received when the game is over. Maybe together with the Saved Birds, Gold Coins, High Score and Total Coins. It will help the user to know how worth it saving more birds per play and do their best to be listed in the leaderboard. Thank you

Hello. Thanks for your suggestion. Point is I cannot specify Satoshi amount becuase it keeps changing based our revenue. If I specify it today people would be mroe judgemental about everyday changes to prize.
That was the particular reason that exact won amount has been hidden.  Rolleyes
(01-09-2017, 08:05 PM)Zenithin Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 01:13 AM)bitcoingeek Wrote: @Zenithin, I'm a user of Spacey the bird app. I just want to suggest about adding the Satoshi amount received when the game is over. Maybe together with the Saved Birds, Gold Coins, High Score and Total Coins. It will help the user to know how worth it saving more birds per play and do their best to be listed in the leaderboard. Thank you

Hello. Thanks for your suggestion. Point is I cannot specify Satoshi amount becuase it keeps changing based our revenue. If I specify it today people would be mroe judgemental about everyday changes to prize.
That was the particular reason that exact won amount has been hidden.  Rolleyes

Ahh I see. I got your point and seems that the decision is right. I agree that it will cause some problems if the rewards aren't fixed and will be shown to the players. Thank you for the answer Smile It's clearer now.
Tested site where we can earn BTC?
 Read the REMINDERS & post in Gather Bitcoin section
We are working on integrating FaucetHub With our Game. We hope that would bring us the benefits of security features which FaucetHub provides. Smile