Current TheBitZone Pot: 0.0001
Pending Review When will second conversion held?
It's already been like a month already. The pot is sitting at 0.003 btc for a long time already. May we the loyal members at TBZ know when will conversion be held?
Indeed. It would be better if there were set dates that were stuck to for conversions rather than just whenever.
ForumCoin - Earn by posting and exchange for anything... including Bitcoin!
Hello everyone. I am really sorry for the long delay of conversion. However all conversion is handled by @Zenithin . I will ping him and ask him to give an update here.
Bitcoin Address: 1JTKingdNGmCfbP8HCbhenoxRQuy8tqZvs
Keybase: inTech
Thanks for your update,hoping that the 2nd conversion release now

Thanks,

Regards
The conversion should be done tomorrow most probably Smile
Together We Grow ! Together we Rise .
Any news on the next conversion? Almost a week late from the last date given and even when that estimate was given, the conversion was already late.
(02-25-2017, 02:20 AM)CyberFreak Wrote: Any news on the next conversion? Almost a week late from the last date given and even when that estimate was given, the conversion was already late.

@Zenithin seems to be busy these past few days that's why there's no update. Let's still be patient, I know everyone will get paid once he's back online (the pot money is still there so no worries).
Tested site where we can earn BTC?
 Read the REMINDERS & post in Gather Bitcoin section
I've alerted @Zenithin via Skype already. He seem to be busy as he haven't read my message. I am really sorry for the late and false promise. I will get him back here as soon as possible.
(02-25-2017, 03:09 AM)bitcoingeek Wrote:
(02-25-2017, 02:20 AM)CyberFreak Wrote: Any news on the next conversion? Almost a week late from the last date given and even when that estimate was given, the conversion was already late.

@Zenithin seems to be busy these past few days that's why there's no update. Let's still be patient, I know everyone will get paid once he's back online (the pot money is still there so no worries).

While I can kinda understand that, in this genre of site reputation is important.  Especially for a new site.  Users don't like waiting for their money and especially don't like waiting a month for their shares to be converted when it should typically happen every 2 weeks.  If TheBitZone wants to get established, they need to be as transparent and clear as possible in regards to when payments will happen and stick to them. A visit to any forum that discusses making money online will show many complaints about sites that don't pay or don't stick to their claimed deadlines. inTech is a user I have known for a while and I know he will ensure we get paid and I want to see this site become successful.
Quote:I've alerted @Zenithin via Skype already. He seem to be busy as he haven't read my message. I am really sorry for the late and false promise. I will get him back here as soon as possible.

Thanks for the update!
Thanks everyone for being patience. If I still can't get into contact with him, I will do the conversion by myself in the next few days.