Current TheBitZone Pot: 0.0001
Major News! Left my Day Job!
Hello Guys,
Here is a major announcement. 
I have left my day job.

This means what?
This means a hell lot of time to do what I love.

A hell lot of time to put into everything .

Stay tuned.
Give suggestion what do you want us to work on . Suggest new projects?
Together We Grow ! Together we Rise .
I see it as a GOOD NEWS. You've mentioned that you can do what you love Smile I know at the same time that you'll be having lots of time here in the forum. Let's get started to make this a successful project.
Tested site where we can earn BTC?
 Read the REMINDERS & post in Gather Bitcoin section
(05-07-2017, 03:36 AM)bitcoingeek Wrote: I see it as a GOOD NEWS. You've mentioned that you can do what you love Smile I know at the same time that you'll be having lots of time here in the forum. Let's get started to make this a successful project.

Absolutely. Some financial loss initially by leaving the day job but I would cover it eventually I believe. Smile
Lets Rock everything .
Together We Grow ! Together we Rise .
(05-07-2017, 08:50 AM)Zenithin Wrote:
(05-07-2017, 03:36 AM)bitcoingeek Wrote: I see it as a GOOD NEWS. You've mentioned that you can do what you love Smile I know at the same time that you'll be having lots of time here in the forum. Let's get started to make this a successful project.

Absolutely. Some financial loss initially by leaving the day job but I would cover it eventually I believe. Smile
Lets Rock everything .

I believe in "Do what you love and the money will follow", I think that will happen to you.
Hooraay! TheBitZone rocks!
Tested site where we can earn BTC?
 Read the REMINDERS & post in Gather Bitcoin section