Current TheBitZone Pot: 0.0001
Just Converted Your Shares to Satoshi! Head to withdrawals!
Thumbs Up 
[quote pid='350' dateline='1485077901']
Thanks for all the information provided I had joined the Forum TheBitZone May the Creator has to be the best

[/quote]
Currently Bitcoin really at its peak! Whether to persist for the next few years What are your thoughts on the future of Bitcoin some future?
I dont receive anything. How can i earn satoshi?
(03-06-2017, 07:03 AM)Mark Jesuitas Wrote: I dont receive anything. How can i earn satoshi?

You will just earn when you join the discussions. Every post has an equivalent share. That shares could be converted into satoshi and withdrawn in your BTC wallet. For more detailed explanation you may visit this thread "All About Earning TBZ And Satoshi Rewards on TheBitZone forums"
Tested site where we can earn BTC?
 Read the REMINDERS & post in Gather Bitcoin section
(03-07-2017, 08:42 AM)bitcoingeek Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 07:03 AM)Mark Jesuitas Wrote: I dont receive anything. How can i earn satoshi?

You will just earn when you join the discussions. Every post has an equivalent share. That shares could be converted into satoshi and withdrawn in your BTC wallet. For more detailed explanation you may visit this thread "All About Earning TBZ And Satoshi Rewards on TheBitZone forums"

thanks for being very kind answering this question as i also a newbie here so after reading your thread inside btctalk i got interested joining your pay per post site too, may the success of this site will happen to your team guys, good luck.
(03-20-2017, 12:29 PM)rosearsean1828 Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 08:42 AM)bitcoingeek Wrote:

thanks for being very kind answering this question as i also a newbie here so after reading your thread inside btctalk i got interested joining your pay per post site too, may the success of this site will happen to your team guys, good luck.

No worries. I am not one of the owners though, just a mod but if you have any concerns, I'll help as much as I can. Anyway, even it's not the right thread to welcome you, thanks for joining here in the forum Smile
What is the advantage of referral here? Do i get profit from referral?
PASSIVE INCOME BITCOIN
(04-04-2017, 03:54 PM)Guilin Hero Wrote: What is the advantage of referral here? Do i get profit from referral?

It was decided not to give any reward for the referrals since it might be abused by creating several fake accounts and may lead to spam as well. It may or may not change in the near future. 

PS. See further explanation from admins HERE
How can i seen lottery tickets
Oh, thank you thebitzone.com for this Smile
(01-22-2017, 09:38 AM)where do i find withdrawals? Wrote: We have just converted all of your TBZ shares to Satoshi. We can see some of our members got good amounts of satoshi now which they can withdraw.
We are distributing a total of 300,000 satoshi for this round in members. The Admins shares were removed before distribution.

Now you should proceed to your profiles and withdraw your satoshi to your respective wallets as required.

Congratulations everyone on our first Conversion. Smile