Current TheBitZone Pot: 0.0001
Just Converted Your Shares to Satoshi! Head to withdrawals!
You are new and joined after the last conversion so you have nothing to withdraw yet. After the next conversion you will be able to go here and withdraw ---> http://thebitzone.com/misc.php?action=withdraw
ForumCoin - Earn by posting and exchange for anything... including Bitcoin!
how can i withdraw to my wallet

telling not enough balance please help
You joined after the last conversion so your shares haven't been converted yet.
ForumCoin - Earn by posting and exchange for anything... including Bitcoin!
(02-14-2017, 11:45 AM)opsondell Wrote: how can i withdraw to my wallet

telling not enough balance please help

First, go to your Profile page and check if you have a satoshi balance. You must have atleast 11000 Satoshi in your account because that's the minimum withdrawal threshold. If you reached the minimum, just click withdraw link beside your satoshi balance then put all the details needed in page and it will go through already.
Tested site where we can earn BTC?
 Read the REMINDERS & post in Gather Bitcoin section
How can i withdraw, any thread for newcomer or any thread to explain what website is this ,and how can to earn money here thanks

Regards
(02-18-2017, 03:19 AM)Draft Wrote: How can i withdraw, any thread for newcomer or any thread to explain what website is this ,and how can to earn money here thanks

Regards

Once you have met the withdrawal limit of 11000 Satoshi, you can head over to your profile page and find a withdraw button. You just joined and you have not receive any Satoshi yet. You will have to wait until the next conversion occur.
Bitcoin Address: 1JTKingdNGmCfbP8HCbhenoxRQuy8tqZvs
Keybase: inTech
(02-18-2017, 08:15 AM)inTech Wrote:
(02-18-2017, 03:19 AM)Draft Wrote: How can i withdraw, any thread for newcomer or any thread to explain what website is this ,and how can to earn money here thanks

Regards

Once you have met the withdrawal limit of 11000 Satoshi, you can head over to your profile page and find a withdraw button. You just joined and you have not receive any Satoshi yet. You will have to wait until the next conversion occur.

I'm just new and would like to know about conversions, like the first one was last January 22, the next would be when? And after that? 
(if this was answered in another thread, sorry!)
where can we find it to withdraw?
(02-24-2017, 02:20 AM)roselyn canete Wrote: where can we find it to withdraw?

Hi there, you're new here and since the question has been asked so many times in this thread, I just quoted the answer for you. 

(02-14-2017, 11:33 PM)bitcoingeek Wrote: First, go to your Profile page and check if you have a satoshi balance. You must have atleast 11000 Satoshi in your account because that's the minimum withdrawal threshold. If you reached the minimum, just click withdraw link beside your satoshi balance then put all the details needed in page and it will go through already.

(02-18-2017, 08:15 AM)inTech Wrote: ~snipped
You just joined and you have not receive any Satoshi yet. You will have to wait until the next conversion occur.
Tested site where we can earn BTC?
 Read the REMINDERS & post in Gather Bitcoin section
thank you for your response..yes im just new here.