Current TheBitZone Pot: 0.0001
How activity works on TheBitZone?
I'll definitely be making one that one post daily,I just wish for more members quickly so that there would be more posts and people to interact with,you guys are great but the more the merrier
July 2019! That's a very long time but am ready for the task,I just pray that this forum would be one of the most top rated around the world by then
(01-04-2017, 08:07 AM)Collinberg Wrote: I'll definitely be making one that one post daily,I just wish for more members quickly so that there would be more posts and people to interact with,you guys are great but the more the merrier
July 2019! That's a very long time but am ready for the task,I just pray that this forum would be one of the most top rated around the world by the
We are making some great services and things around bitcoin and we would want this forum to be central place for all our community.
It might be a slow growth but would be a steady and strong one.  Cool
Together We Grow ! Together we Rise .
That's great news.. Like I said,the more the merrier
Calculation of activity have same calculated with Bitcointalk forum, what advantage we got when our activity up?
(01-31-2017, 03:06 AM)strongkored Wrote: Calculation of activity have same calculated with Bitcointalk forum, what advantage we got when our activity up?

Some of the benefits were mentioned in this post by Zenithin ---> http://thebitzone.com/Thread-How-activit...117#pid117
ForumCoin - Earn by posting and exchange for anything... including Bitcoin!
Nice we doesnt need to problem all spammers waiting to reach "Satoshi Nakamoto" Lol
Bug 
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
I need enlightenment on TheBitZone forum! How ThebitZone reward members, time to withdrawal, any Post Rewards The problem is likely TheBitZone will be a forum in the future Corpulent users will join And what is the relationship The BitZone with FreeBitcoinLottery and Bit Revenues? Is there a Member who know about this?
Currently Bitcoin really at its peak! Whether to persist for the next few years What are your thoughts on the future of Bitcoin some future?
(02-26-2017, 03:31 AM)Manuk Ompong Wrote:
I need enlightenment on TheBitZone forum! How ThebitZone reward members, time to withdrawal, any Post Rewards The problem is likely TheBitZone will be a forum in the future Corpulent users will join And what is the relationship The BitZone with FreeBitcoinLottery and Bit Revenues? Is there a Member who know about this?

I think @inTech is the one who can give you an accurate answer about this.
Tested site where we can earn BTC?
 Read the REMINDERS & post in Gather Bitcoin section
(02-26-2017, 03:31 AM)Manuk Ompong Wrote:

We reward our members using a very unique formula that allows us to continue our business and still pay our users well. For more information, you can check out this topic. You will be able to withdraw your Satoshi via this page. You can also find the withdrawal link on your profile.

I am the owner of BitRevenues and FreeBitcoinLottery. TheBitZone is another project of mine. There is no connection between the two sites and TheBitZone. I just use BitRevenues and FreeBitcoinLottery to promote this new project.
Bitcoin Address: 1JTKingdNGmCfbP8HCbhenoxRQuy8tqZvs
Keybase: inTech