Current TheBitZone Pot: 0.0001
How activity works on TheBitZone?
Inspired by the activity functionality of Bitcointalk developed by Theymos, 
we developed our own activity plugin for our forum.

What do you get by Activity Points?

Activity points determine how active a member you are on TheBitZone forums. It decides your user titles.
Based On Your Activity You Get Following Titles

Crypto Noob - 0 activity
Crypto Fan - 28 activity
Bitcoin Enthusiast - 56 activity
Bitcoin Expert - 84 activity
Bitcoin Master - 168 activity
Bitcoin Beast - 336 activity
Renowned Bitcoiner - 546 activity
King/Queen Of Crypto - 730 activity
Satoshi Nakamato ' Reincarnation - 910 activity

How do you earn Activity Points?

You earn 7 potential activity every week if you make a post within that period.
You do not earn any potential activity if you did not post within a week.

If your post count is more than your potential activity, your activity will be your potential activity.
Else your activity will be your post count.

Also your activity may never be more than your potential activity.

Example:

Case 1:
You make one post every day .
(You will have maximum activity always.)

Case 2:
You make one post every week for 5 weeks.
Your activity will be 5 but your potential activity is 35.
So if you make a lot of posts in the 6th week your activity will increase till 35 maximum.

Where Can I check my Current Activity ?

You should be able to find your activity on profile page. Click your username Smile

Hope that clarifies everything. Smile

Feel free to ask for clarification if needed. Plugin may have bug and miscalculation. Kindly report it to @inTech if seen.
Bitcoin Address: 1JTKingdNGmCfbP8HCbhenoxRQuy8tqZvs
Keybase: inTech
You're saying that we take 28 days to reach the next rank? ugotta be kidding me. That's fine but are you serious of the Satoshi Nakamato ' Reincarnation rank? 910 days!?!?! wtf!
(01-03-2017, 04:32 AM)James Wrote: You're saying that we take 28 days to reach the next rank? ugotta be kidding me. That's fine but are you serious of the Satoshi Nakamato ' Reincarnation rank? 910 days!?!?! wtf!

Yes. The reason is because @Zenithin and me and know that this forums will be online for a really long time. And we would like to reward our loyal members with a very special and meaningful user title. @James, @CyberFreak, @Collinberg and @ everyone who is a member now, you stand a chance to become one of the first member to reach the most honoured user title at TheBitZone because all of you sign-up during our first week.

910 days is around 2.5 years. That is to say, 30 months. That is not long but also not short.
Give your best @James, you can be the first few member to reach there Exclamation .
As we progress in the ranks,do the pay grade increase too or is it just our titles?
(01-03-2017, 11:37 AM)Collinberg Wrote: As we progress in the ranks,do the pay grade increase too or is it just our titles?

Yes, the pay grade would increase and so will the rights . Like certain sections would only be accessible to Higher Rankers.
Together We Grow ! Together we Rise .
(01-03-2017, 02:55 PM)Zenithin Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 11:37 AM)Collinberg Wrote: As we progress in the ranks,do the pay grade increase too or is it just our titles?

Yes, the pay grade would increase and so will the rights . Like certain sections would only be accessible to Higher Rankers.
In that case,I'll strive hard to be the first to attain the top so that I can be a mentor to others.
(01-03-2017, 05:26 PM)Collinberg Wrote: In that case,I'll strive hard to be the first to attain the top so that I can be a mentor to others.

Quoted for future references. Like I said, you are one of the first members of TheBitZone. Your chances of being the first to get the most honoured rank at TBZ is very high. Make sure you make at least one post every seven days, this way you will still stay at the top.

By my count, you (and the others 9 members) will most probably reach the highest rank at 29 or 30 of June 2019 - if you make at least one post every week and then fill in your potential activity.
ROFL!! Why copy bitcointalk activity function? But i like this because this mean no one can farm accounts to high rank fast. My goal for my life is to get Satoshi Nakamato ' Reincarnation rank. Trust me because i am not dreaming at all.
(01-04-2017, 05:39 AM)Dream Wrote: ROFL!! Why copy bitcointalk activity function? But i like this because this mean no one can farm accounts to high rank fast. My goal for my life is to get Satoshi Nakamato ' Reincarnation rank. Trust me because i am not dreaming at all.

Yes and this is why we decided to create an activity plugin for MyBB - we do not want people to register and make a lot of posts within a day and get a high rank easily. We want to reward our loyal members with a higher rank and more customization options.

Similar to @Collinberg , you are one of the first members of TheBitZone. You will be able to get the most honoured rank if you make at least one post everyday by July 2019.

Smile.