Current TheBitZone Pot: 0.0001
Faucet BUSTEDFAUCET.COM
http://www.bustedfaucet.com/

Claim 50 to 1000 Satoshis Every 5 Minutes
Payment to Epay wallet
Min. payout: 13,000 satoshis 

Collect claim bonuses for being loyal bitcoin faucet users!
The site offers seniority to those who keep coming  back.
  • 7 days = 5% bonus on all bitcoin claims
  • 14 days = 10% bonus on all bitcoin claims
  • 30 days = 13% bonus on all bitcoin claims

Seniority will reset every 40 days.
Hi Qwiner, thank you for sharing your trusted faucet sites here in our forum. Can you add some proof of payment?

By the way, I sent you a pm last time and I think you missed reading it. Hope you respond. Thanks
Tested site where we can earn BTC?
 Read the REMINDERS & post in Gather Bitcoin section
No, I did read that, But I think that is a bad idea, that is impractical to do so. Are you a faucet surfer? If you are, U should know the nature of faucets, most of them might be paying now, but after while, most of them just died off / become a scam, yeah, sounded a little bit like those HYIP or ponzi scheme.  

I suggest that as soon as we found out that a faucet become bad or not paying, we should labeled the title as SCAM OR DEAD OR NOT PAYING to alert other bitcoiner not to waste time on that. I think this is a better way to go.
Yes, I am a faucet surfer. I am aware that some faucet might get scam as time goes by. We still recommend members to just share those faucets or sites that they have already tried and tested that is paying, so that other members won't go through a trial and error by themselves.

If a faucet/site become scam, the thread starter is the one responsible to update his/her thread about it and message me directly so I can lock the thread/put a label. 

PS. have you already received a payout from this site?
No payout for me yet, their payout threshold is quite high, I have not made much claims from it lately  because I considered the reward to be  quite low.

(01-24-2017, 08:39 AM)Qwiner Wrote: No payout for me yet, their payout threshold is quite high, I have not made much claims from it lately [/size] because I considered the reward to be  quite low.

See, I have updated the thread title as changes occurred.

​No worry, I am trying to make Qwiner as a brand name.
Okay, the site seems to be new. Let' s see how it goes, please update the thread once you get your first payout.
I hope you can manage to complete the details in your post based on our posting guidelines here: http://thebitzone.com/Thread-Gather-Bitc...Guidelines
Hi all

Good news, this site is paying for now. I have received my payouts
(01-29-2017, 08:30 PM)Qwiner Wrote: Hi all

Good news, this site is paying for now. I have received my payouts

That being said you may please modify your main post with the complete information needed. I hope you read my last message. Thanks
It is a bit low payout , but if the site is clean and without pop-up, I can give it a try!