Current TheBitZone Pot: 0.0001
Faucet BITCOMPOUND.IO
(04-10-2017, 06:55 AM)jackchun Wrote: I just got paid first time. But I want to know the secret of how to get so much referrals?

Thx!

Good for you. Congrats @jackchun. Let's see if @lockept93 has a secret on gaining refs. I do think he shared it anywhere online and assist the people in signing up etc.
Tested site where we can earn BTC?
 Read the REMINDERS & post in Gather Bitcoin section
(04-10-2017, 01:21 AM)lockept93 Wrote: Got 736 compound every day an 96 refferals. So far so good.
How are u going @bitcoingeek ?

What rate is the commission on referrals?

Also, once you invest in the compound is there any way on getting those points out, or are they there to stay and your earn from that?
Every ref click brings u 50 S in your balance.
U can't cash out the compound. Once you invest u have to wait for your daily bonus until you reach 100% back.
Easy free Bitcoins with compound bonus! Bitcompound.io
So 50 satoshi for ref click.
And once you invest, you've invested, that money is no longer yours bar for the purpose of earning?

...Wow, if you're only making 1% on it though, you literally wait 100 days to get it back...Providing you claim three times daily...
Yes - it's your choice to invest or not.
(04-10-2017, 04:24 PM)lockept93 Wrote: Yes - it's your choice to invest or not.
That's fair. I guess it has it's pros and cons. More so pros if you're not a great recruited...I'm not a great recruiter. Tongue
(04-10-2017, 06:55 AM)jackchun Wrote: I just got paid first time. But I want to know the secret of how to get so much referrals?

Thx!

Can you please post payment proof? And anybody else can post too?
@Nickpap  You find some proof posts in the official bitcointalk thred here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1814966.0
Here we have to wait for more users cashing out.
And the secret is just looking around for spots.  Wink

120 refs - 950 compound bonus / day
@jackchun can vouch since he already cashed out. He's under your ref too @lockept93
Since I'm in a long vacation now, I wasn't able to claim to reach the minimum withdrawal amount.
Tested site where we can earn BTC?
 Read the REMINDERS & post in Gather Bitcoin section
But i dont see this nickname in my list.

Even now i reach 0.001 BTC in my compound - now i will recive daily 1000 Satoshi.

125 refs.