Current TheBitZone Pot: 0.0001
Faucet BITCOMPOUND.IO
Lightbulb 

Moderator's Note : Using the faucet is okay while investing your earned satoshis in their Compound is at your own choice. I highly recommend to just invest WHEN it is proven to be paying. Please be advised.

This new site offers to invest your earnings into a Compound-Bonus - 1% revenue per Day!
You can't deposit, just use your claimings. So it's not a Ponzi or Scam at all. 

Go here: Bitcompund.io

Claim 150 satoshis every hour in the faucet. 
Claim 3 times a day and earn your combound bonus.
Minimum Withdraw amount is 30,000 satoshis
It pays directly to your bitcoin wallet (I think so)
It runs good.

Could be the next big faucet.

Offical Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1814966.0

What u say?

[Image: KbHYDqw.png]
Do you have any payment proof?
Yes you need a payment proof, but first answer my question. I registered under your link to check how it works and to see if it's really paying, however, I can't see the faucet. In what particular page of the site was it located? I checked the pages but it's not there, did I miss something?
Tested site where we can earn BTC?
 Read the REMINDERS & post in Gather Bitcoin section
Yes i see ur registration! U have to solve the captcha - u can do it every hour and earn 150 Satoshi.
U can invest ur coins in ur compound bonus - then u earn 1% of it every day. (The amouth u invest is not bring back anymore, u have to wait).

I dont have any paid proofs, cause i invest all my earnings in my compound-bonus yet. Minimum cashout is 30000 S and there is a offical thread on Bitcointalk.

Its pretty new and the dev plans more features.

I got many refs - its growing fast so everyone should claim so much possible and invest it in the own compound.
Easy free Bitcoins with compound bonus! Bitcompound.io
Thanks for explaining but you did not answer my question. I asked about the captcha, if in what page is it located because yesterday I did not see it.

EDIT: Never mind. I just saw it today with 00:00 timer
PS. I've edited your main post, also you've put bitcompound.com instead of .io
Thx.
Until now i have around 55000 S in my compound wallet. I get everyday my bonus yet. It all works finde for me. But i still dont have cash out any money, cause i invest it all.
But at all i dont understand why u afraid of beeing not paid - is no big different to other faucets and there is no point where i can say it could be a scam.

If u would try it after reaching the min. limit and show it here, i would thank u a lot.  Cool
(04-06-2017, 10:11 AM)lockept93 Wrote: Thx.
Until now i have around 55000 S in my compound wallet. I get everyday my bonus yet. It all works finde for me. But i still dont have cash out any money, cause i invest it all.
But at all i dont understand why u afraid of beeing not paid - is no big different to other faucets and there is no point where i can say it could be a scam.

If u would try it after reaching the min. limit and show it here, i would thank u a lot.  Cool

Afraid? Hmm I think better explanation is, we just don't want to waste time and effort for nothing. That's why we aim to prove first that the site is paying before recommending it to others. I hope I made it clear.

I surely will. However, I will just show about the faucet and not the compound since I won't invest my earning. If ever I tried the compound & earn, then that's the time that I'll share it too here.
Got 736 compound every day an 96 refferals. So far so good.
How are u going @bitcoingeek ?
(04-10-2017, 01:21 AM)lockept93 Wrote: Got 736 compound every day an 96 refferals. So far so good.
How are u going @bitcoingeek ?

That's nice. I'm one of the 96 lol. So far it's good too claiming in their faucet. I'm claiming Monday-Friday (US time) only so it's my restday today for that. I'll update once I completed the minimum withdrawal amount.
I just got paid first time. But I want to know the secret of how to get so much referrals?

Thx!