Current TheBitZone Pot: 0.0001
Do you trade BTC to atlcoins? What? Where?
(03-30-2017, 02:52 PM)lockept93 Wrote: Trading is such a deep field. I never trust myself enough to try it. But if someone would teach me i may would test it.

How would you like to be taught? I mean by giving instructions or what? If you really like, you must have the courage to try it. Better to try those coins with active market, so your investment won't be stuck for a long time.
Tested site where we can earn BTC?
 Read the REMINDERS & post in Gather Bitcoin section
Yeah but how i make calculatet profit? For me as a pokerplayer it is like betting, but i dont know the odds.
Easy free Bitcoins with compound bonus! Bitcompound.io
(03-31-2017, 12:31 AM)lockept93 Wrote: Yeah but how i make calculatet profit? For me as a pokerplayer it is like betting, but i dont know the odds.

BUY LOW - SELL HIGH. Your profit will depend on how big the price range is when you sell. When you buy a coin, the higher the price you sell it, the higher profit. However, the trend is not always going up, so you should be careful when selling that's why as much as possible, put your sell order ahead of the others.

PS. I'm not sure if I made it clear. It's really easier if you try it yourself even a small amount on exchanges
Yeah but i mean how can u make long time profit. Its easy to say and if this would be easy much more people would make money with trading.
Easy free Bitcoins with compound bonus! Bitcompound.io
(03-31-2017, 05:23 AM)lockept93 Wrote: Yeah but i mean how can u make long time profit. Its easy to say and if this would be easy much more people would make money with trading.

Trading takes time and effort. It's not like an investment program which you just put your money one time and it will earn without doing nothing. In trading, you will analyze the market movement and place several number of buy & sell orders before you earn. There's no assurance if the price will go up or down, all are just speculation. Trial and Error will help you learn, I can say this and that but you can't figure out how it works until you try.
I have tried once in changer a few days ago exchanging dogecoin to perfectmoney almost instantly.
(04-07-2017, 11:33 AM)jackchun Wrote: I have tried once in changer a few days ago exchanging dogecoin to perfectmoney almost instantly.

Ahh I see, I never tried perfect money but good to know that you had a great experience. However, we are talking about Bitcoin to Altcoin & vice versa here. If you have any experience too like Doge to BTC or any other altcoins, we can discuss it here.