Current TheBitZone Pot: 0.0001
Do you trade BTC to atlcoins? What? Where?
(02-11-2017, 02:09 AM)inTech Wrote: As far as I am aware, yes, Bittrex is the only exchange in which that listed HYPER.

Coin2 is another promising gaming related altcoin. I don't have time (or should I say investment ... shh!) to look for altcoin to invest into.

Ahh I see. No other options then.

Oh never heard about Coin2. Me either with GameCredits, I don't have an investment (well, I intend to before but never did). By the way, thanks for sharing @inTech 

I hope other members will share theirs too Big Grin
Tested site where we can earn BTC?
 Read the REMINDERS & post in Gather Bitcoin section
I only use bitcoin because I don't have time to find good altcoin. LTC is very good but I guess I am very late for the hype so I don't join. Just going to play with btc for the time being Smile .
(02-12-2017, 01:43 AM)James Wrote: I only use bitcoin because I don't have time to find good altcoin. LTC is very good but I guess I am very late for the hype so I don't join. Just going to play with btc for the time being Smile .

Ahh I see. In my opinion, it's never too late to invest. I believe that if you bought in a high price, selling it in much higher will still still give you profit. Wink
I'm still new in the scene and there are soooo many out there. I like alt coins in terms of being able to collect whole coins as oppsed to a fraction of a bitcoin. Its nice to have 1000 Doge as opposed to .0000001 BTC. Even though Doge is dead. lol.

I'd like to get into Ether, Dash and Zcash in terms of investment one day Big Grin
(02-15-2017, 03:37 AM)Jerry Wrote: I'm still new in the scene and there are soooo many out there. I like alt coins in terms of being able to collect whole coins as oppsed to a fraction of a bitcoin. Its nice to have 1000 Doge as opposed to .0000001 BTC. Even though Doge is dead. lol.

I'd like to get into Ether, Dash and Zcash in terms of investment one day Big Grin

Well yeah, of course in terms of price range it's easier to have a whole in altcoins. However, there is a higher risk of investing unlike in Bitcoin. We need to pick well, since MOST of altcoins are just pump and dump coins. Sometimes, the problem is also in the dev, when they are not updating the wallet in exchanges that causes "Broken Blockchain" problem and make coins delisted / balance disappearance.

Those three that you've mentioned have an active market, so I guess it will be a good choice. Good luck in your future investment Smile
I have tried changer and many coins can be exchange there!
(03-27-2017, 02:34 AM)jackchun Wrote: I have tried changer and many coins can be exchange there!

Oh I never heard about changer.com before. I just visited it today and it seems okay. Have you had a pretty good experience in the site? Is it recommended? I use those known trusted exchanges to be safer.
I don't buy or sell altcoin because I feel that a lot of them is scam coin. Nothing will be bigger and better than bitcoin because bitcoin is the first crypto. I may buy eth or ltc down the route but for now I am only loyal to btc.
(03-29-2017, 05:12 AM)phpdev Wrote: I don't buy or sell altcoin because I feel that a lot of them is scam coin. Nothing will be bigger and better than bitcoin because bitcoin is the first crypto. I may buy eth or ltc down the route but for now I am only loyal to btc.

That's a good and safe choice Smile Trading is a risk, you might end up either losing or winning. Maybe I'm quite a risk taker, but honestly I learned several things/techniques about trading (something new for me before) by just trying it. It's funny, the happy, nervous, hoping, regret feelings are present when you buy or sell. Haha  Big Grin
Trading is such a deep field. I never trust myself enough to try it. But if someone would teach me i may would test it.
Easy free Bitcoins with compound bonus! Bitcompound.io