Current TheBitZone Pot: 0.0001
Do You think Bitcoin will now Have a fall ?
Hello guys and any girls out there.. Wink
So basically I have 0.2 BTC saved.

I bought these when BTC was 800$ Now BTC Is nearly 1000$

Should I sell them and convert into fiat? I think it is heading for a drastic fall to 400$ or 500$..

Suggest me please.. I cannot speculate very new to bitcoin for that.
I would advice you to sell because the fall of bitcoin has been predicted for a long time now,if possible,just exchange the Bitcoin to another currency that is growing everyday
(01-02-2017, 06:33 PM)Collinberg Wrote: I would advice you to sell because the fall of bitcoin has been predicted for a long time now,if possible,just exchange the Bitcoin to another currency that is growing everyday

Oho! Now this worries me lol ! But it is so sad when it increases even more and you have already sold. I some good amount at 800$ and now it is 1000$ Sad
Unfortunately Bitcoin is a gamble and you have to be willing sometimes to make a loss or not make as much money as you could have done if you sold at a different time.  It is sad but the volatility can be a good way to make some money.  Just look at how the value increased over 2016. It is not only negatives.
ForumCoin - Earn by posting and exchange for anything... including Bitcoin!
The value increased some in 2016 but in 2017 it's going crazy,bitcoin is presently at $1080 and expected to increase before the end of the day,I wish I had known this would happen,I would have bought bitcoin in February,when I first heard about it,it was about $400 then
As we can see Bitcoin price is dancing around. Lets hope it would cross all time high of 1250$ I guess , in first Quarter this year.
Together We Grow ! Together we Rise .
The price has fallen below $1000 yesterday,but I have a feeling that it would rise again.
The price went down from 1200$ to 900$ it sucks i lost actually alot of money i hope it goes up again i want to clear my wallet can't risk losing all my money if btc fall too much
Ouch Aveaatrex,trading Bitcoin involves a certain level of risk,for ur sake,I hope the price of Bitcoin rises again
There is always a reason for Bitcoin price to sky rocket or become a crashed rocket. For example, during the 2013 bubble, the Bitcoin price hit 1000 USD and many believe that the price is being manipulate for a big trading company. And the fall of the 2013 bubble was caused by hack incident that happen on a trading platform.

So I'd suggest you to check the news and see if it is time to buy or sell Bitcoin. Like what many others said here, Bitcoin is like trading and it involve a certain risk.
Bitcoin Address: 1JTKingdNGmCfbP8HCbhenoxRQuy8tqZvs
Keybase: inTech