Current TheBitZone Pot: 0.0001
BTC Transaction Accelerator
As we all know, network is really congested resulting to BTC transactions took so long to be confirmed. 

Do you believe in BTC transaction accelator?
Have you ever tried using ViaBTC or any other tools to accelerate your pending transaction?

Personally, I'm not sure if transaction accelerator really helps but I do use it whenever I need the btc urgently. I am using ViaBTC which offers a free service, that's why I think there's no problem of trying or using it. Afaik there are other websites that offer the same service but with fee.
Tested site where we can earn BTC?
 Read the REMINDERS & post in Gather Bitcoin section
No Third party tool help to confirm transaction.
Dear, Due to Demand of bitcoin is highly increase day to day.
Let give u detail how transaction are actually exist

When a Bitcoin transaction is transmitted to the network it first gets verified by all of the Bitcoin nodes available. After it successfully passes verification it goes and sits inside the “Mempool” (short for Memory Pool) and patiently awaits until a miner picks it up to include it in the next block. So the Mempool is basically the node’s holding area for all the pending transactions.

Miner fetch bitcoin transaction according to FEE priority . Higher Fee Provider get high chance form miner to get confirmation.

"Due to emerging Requirement of BITCOIN, most of user pay high fees compare to others , so Lower Fees user may be wait for 2 - 3 days to get confirmation"

Fee rate to confirm in X blocks : https://bitcoinfees.github.io/#30m.
Modify message