Current TheBitZone Pot: 0.0001
Apply For a Moderator on TheBitZone
We are lookin for those who may want to apply as moderator on TheBitZone forums.

As a moderator , you need to -->

1. Maintain Quality of posts on the section you are designated to moderate.
2. Help members understand rules of that section, devise out new rules. Basically own the section.
3. Deal sternly yet politely with members who post rubbish or post something good in a rubbish manner.

Your Rights?
1. Edit posts.
2. Remove posts/threads.
3. Suggest Members to be banned. /Ban Members

Your Benefits?
Currently no benefits would be rewarded as of now. But once we have grown enough , Moderators would be entitled to following benefits:
1. Slightly Higher rate TBZ shares for their posts.
2. A quota of Free advertsing for their own sites/business/Ref Link.
3. Special Benefits in MarketPlace. (Coming soon , a custom marketplace.)

How to apply?
Post below following things:
[table][tr][td]Time I am Online Daily/Weekly: __________________________________
I should be made a moderator because: ___________________________
I want to be a moderator because: ________________________________
I would like to moderate Section: __________________________________[/td][/tr][/table]

We will talk and choose some of you to go forward Smile
Together We Grow ! Together we Rise .
Time I am Online Daily/Weekly:Am usually online from 10am to 5pm from Mondays to Saturdays.
I should be made a moderator because:I want this forum to progress and I would do my best to see it happen.
I want to be a moderator because: I want to be among those that made this forum great,not just among those that first registered.
I would like to moderate Section: General Bitcoin Chat / Gather Bitcoin.
Time I am Online Daily/Weekly: 7AM - 5PM GMT +08:00 TUE - SAT and No specific time(I can be online anytime of the day) SUN and MON 
I should be made a moderator because: 
I can post helpful threads and contribute to the discussions
I'm not here to rule anyone (that's not my goal), I can be a friend and I can guide/help members with the rules or any other queries.
I am online most of the time (It also seems that I'm online while the admins/other members are offline)

I want to be a moderator because: I want to help this community out. My goal is to encourage members to interact and be involved in the discussions.
I would like to moderate Section:  General Bitcoin Chat / MarketPlace / General chat (You can also choose section for me)
Tested site where we can earn BTC?
 Read the REMINDERS & post in Gather Bitcoin section
Congratulation bitcoingeek for Moderator position
Congratulations on the new team
Time I am Online Daily/Weekly:Basically everyday,i can be here at anytime,I'm more active on weeks and holidays
I should be made a moderator because:I love helping people and interact with them through forums,i'm friendly with everyone,i have already some moderator experience as i'm already forum moderator on an ad network (PTP) named Adzbux.
I want to be a moderator because:I love the unique concept of this forum,getting shares for posting and this forum is about bitcoins the most thing i'm passionated with!
I would like to moderate Section:Spend bitcoins,Marketplace(or Admins can choose which section is more suitable for me)
Time I am Online Daily/Weekly: Im always online 24/7
I should be made a Moderator because:Reason why i want because i want to help people and make always clean this website and out for spammers
I want to be Modertor because:I want to help this community out for spammers and encougrage more people to join
I would like to moderate sections: Any you want