Current TheBitZone Pot: 0.0001
All About Earning TBZ And Satoshi Rewards on TheBitZone forums
Complete Details about how do we plan to share revenue from forums and reward users for their activity on the TheBitZone !

What are Forum Currencies?

You will find two forum currencies in TheBitZone.
Shares --> This is what you earn for making Posts and  New Threads on TheBitZone.
Satoshi --> This is the satoshi as we all know . Google it.

What do I do with shares?

You can send it to other members. Buy /Sell/Donate /Gift?
These will be converted to Satoshi every 15 days , depending on our revenues from this forum and our other Services.
Me and @inTech have other services too! Smile

How much can you expect the conversion rate of Share to Satoshi?

Each new thread gives you 5 shares. 
You should expect atleast a minimum of 15 to 20 Satoshi per share , so around 100 satoshi for your threads.
If your posts are quality they will be notices and rewarded additionally.
But again this is not fixed can increase or decrease.

All Forums - 5 Shares per thread and 2 Shares per post.
TheBitZone Official - 2.5 Shares per thread and 1 Share per post.
Introduction - 2 Shares per thread and 0.8 Share per post (planned to decrease after our first month)
General Chat - 0 Share per thread or post

What to do with Satoshi?

You can withdraw these to your bitcoin Address.
You can buy and sell things in forum with these.
(Buy Advertising on forum and our other services and anything else members offer in marketplace.)

Where can I see my Satoshi and Shares?

They are visible in your profile. Just click your usernames. Just like below.

[Image: aDOtcDY.png]

How much Satoshi will be shared?

We display the current Pot (Bitcoins to be distributed to TBZ holders) in the Header bar. We keep updating it time to time.
You should see current POT listed in a blue color bar at top index of every page of this forum.
All TBZ of Administrators and Super-Mods are zeroed before distribution. So Administrators and Super-Mods does not take a cut from the divided profits.

​Hope this clarifies . Ask your question in posts.
Together We Grow ! Together we Rise .
Thanks for the clarification,now I know the price range to expect on every post,although it's a bit low,I know itbwould increase as revenues increase,I wish TBZ more success.
I've updated the thread with special payrate for certain forums.

Introduction forum is planned to decrease it rate from the current 0.4 to 0.2 in the coming weeks. This special "2x" is because we're new and we would like our members to know and welcome each other well.

@Collinberg , yes, there is no set amount of Satoshi per share. As our revenues increase, the price of one share also increase. And this is why TheBitZone is a very unique pay-to-post forums. We say how much revenues we will be sharing up-front (60%) and then pay user that amount depending on how many posts were made during that period.
Bitcoin Address: 1JTKingdNGmCfbP8HCbhenoxRQuy8tqZvs
Keybase: inTech
What happens when our posts get delete by ourself or moderator? Will the shares and satoshi stay in our acct or vanish in the air?
I can see that the current pot is 0.001,my question is.. How frequently would the pot be distributed among members? Weekly? Every fortnight? Monthly?
Helpful thread for newbie like me. I was searching about how to see satoshis in the account and the answer is here. I'm ready to join in the twitter promotion now Smile
Tested site where we can earn BTC?
 Read the REMINDERS & post in Gather Bitcoin section
(01-03-2017, 04:26 AM)James Wrote: What happens when our posts get delete by ourself or moderator? Will the shares and satoshi stay in our acct or vanish in the air?

If one of your post was deleted, the amount of TBZ Shares you have will be decreased. It is possible to have negative TBZ Shares if those shares have already been converted to Satoshi.

However, your Satoshi will still remain untouched even if your post was deleted. There will be cases where people Satoshi will be reset if they spam a lot though.
(01-04-2017, 01:25 PM)Collinberg Wrote: I can see that the current pot is 0.001,my question is.. How frequently would the pot be distributed among members? Weekly? Every fortnight? Monthly?

The conversion will happen every 15 days or so - fortnight I guess.
(01-06-2017, 01:02 AM)bitcoingeek Wrote: Helpful thread for newbie like me. I was searching about how to see satoshis in the account and the answer is here. I'm ready to join in the twitter promotion now Smile

Thank you. When you are done with your Twitter promotion, ping me. Smile.
Bitcoin Address: 1JTKingdNGmCfbP8HCbhenoxRQuy8tqZvs
Keybase: inTech
And Our first conversion has been done. Our top members have received 100,000 satoshi for his activity. Congrats Collinberg. Smile
Together We Grow ! Together we Rise .
Wow. I almost forgot that we have shares here and be converted into satoshis. Thank you very much TheBitZone (@Zenithin and @inTech), I received my shares already.
Tested site where we can earn BTC?
 Read the REMINDERS & post in Gather Bitcoin section
It was actually more than I was expecting for my shares. Pretty impressive actually for a new forum Smile
ForumCoin - Earn by posting and exchange for anything... including Bitcoin!